Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The same Power that raised Jesus from the dead, lives in You.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Mach Altus = Semper Supra

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

F18?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Love that 23.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Husband, father, imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA

through the Looking Glass. Go go go!

God woke me up for a reason. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Lover of Life, my Family, God, Trump and my country! #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ’‹ Laura ๐Ÿ’‹

10/22 > 122

Happy 122 day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

122 > JFK JR LIVES ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…

23 > BC > PAIN INCOMING ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Jfk Jr Lives 122
Doq Holliday 122
Michael Flynn 122
Events Begin 122
The End Is Near 122
God Exists 122
I Got Them All 122
A Wheel And A Wall 122
America First 122

N C S W I C ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…โ›ˆ

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

122 we see you

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cedaina Danford to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

./sync Scavino (23)

Raised a patriot, raised our kids patriots. Love the USA, Love the Lord. #wwg1wga #MAGA #nevergivingup

a lil Linux for y'all

(1) Show this thread

CAPT "DUHN"

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Ghostbusters

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Bring the PAIN DoQ!

Then Nana would like a little ride in this puppy.
Pretty sure after I pass out a couple of times I can stay away to enjoy the rest of the ride.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ***SHINE YOUR LIGHT*** ***LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS*** ***A New Age and A New World is Dawning

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ***SHINE YOUR LIGHT*** ***LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS*** ***A New Age and A New World is Dawning

Looking forward to the day where we heal our wounds and live in peace and unity as we're meant to.I post /share what I find interesting.DJT!

In response Kristopher Anderson to his Publication

Looks Like a Rumble!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Phantomvirus2020) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

2๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Where We Go One, We Go All . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus is KING!!! โœ๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 โœจ I โค๏ธ #JFKJR . May 21st โ™Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š #GodWins #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž 122 . 5:5 โค๏ธ
WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ TRUSTING THE PLAN

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #WWG1WGA #GodWins

122๐Ÿฅฐ