Donald trumps new platform https://www.truthsocial.com/ 🚨🚨🚨

Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

A child of our heavenly father, putting his truths first, then a patriot of our great nation, respecting it's beauty & people.

In response john john to his Publication

Did you put your real name in?

Not everyone owns an apple phone so that is not good. Wonder if there will be a Web based app?

⭐️⭐️⭐️MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

I hate that I’m afraid to join any other platform…but want to support anything for President Trump.

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

My fellow Humans, the storm is upon Us!

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Absolutely! Heading towards an F5 and ending with the approtiate F6. πŸ’₯πŸŒͺβ›ˆπŸŒŠ

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker - God is with us to conquer evil. POSITIVE THOUGHTS needed NOW = MANIFEST Trump's 2nd Term!

Never mind, I found it. THANKS!!!

Truth Seeker - God is with us to conquer evil. POSITIVE THOUGHTS needed NOW = MANIFEST Trump's 2nd Term!

I joined it ... just curious how do you know its Trumps platform ... there's no info, which is smart to hide it from the cabalistas ... if there any news on it?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Generica Persona to her Publication

well, if there is a β€œwaiting list” maybe TRUTH social is the new name of Facebook! maybe he’s takingbit over and turning it for the good πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Waiting patiently 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 🍷

In response Generica Persona to her Publication

Donald Trump Jr came out last night on Hannity himself and talked about the new platform but if nobody believes that I think it will wait until the price drops again to buy more

(3) Show this thread