Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

I am awake and at one with God. WWG1WGA. I also have an amazing E-BOOK called HERBAL HEALING click link to find out more

In response john john to his Publication

Plausible, because the earth is s flat plain with a firmament over it. Because God.

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

Lord Steven Christ has amazing simulations showing how this could be. It has a histirical precedent too, for example Cyrus Teeds work.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Good evening John, missed all yall today, Nana had Nana duties today.

This is gonna make them scratch their heads.

Was so sorry but just couldnt swing the logistics and cash in time to do the Las Vega Patriots Double Down tm.

So sad I cant go but I emailed the event coordinators for days trying to get info on where it was moved to and hotel discounts so I could book rooms and flights but no one ever answered back.

The hotel where they moved the event to was booked up by the time I found out which one they changed it to & by last night other rooms were either too far away or weekend rates that well... Nana simply couldnt lay out that much right now, 1,300 for ticket, 1100 for flight and another 1100 plus for hotel just wasnt in the budget. Hope yall have a great time tho!
Sending LOVE and Patriot MOJO thoughts to all that are there.

I thought I was confused before now I'm really confused. I need to go back to truth school.

Kyrie eleison = Lord, Have Mercy. Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Mystery Schools = God's Science Schools, before the "fallen" ones and their Secret Societies hid everything.

Russia's been remembering and saying WTF? for years...

Winter is here again oh Lord
Hunter's Moon=162
Thy Kingdom Come=162
Holy God Of Heaven=162
The Light Kingdom=162
And The People Awake=162
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Hunters+Moon
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling
One Lord, one faith, one baptism
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity G162 captive, and gave gifts unto men
(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
1111-Unity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUussNhtREI&ab_channel=DJChrisdaBull