🔴Rise up in your local communities!

https://www.commentary.org...
12:49 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
20 October, 02:23
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
An excellent essay.

Avoids the pitfalls of trying to break down the false circular reasoning used in the cult of wokeism. Also discusses the harms done to the "oppressed", which are actually greater than the harms done to the unwoke. I think the anti-white bit is largely the cudgel used to defect all criticisms of this destructive ideology. We're only fighting it because of our privilege, etc.

"It is our duty to resist the crowd in this age of mob thinking. It is our duty to think freely in an age of conformity. It is our duty to speak truth in an age of lies. "

^ This is the mission I've taken on, with my small voice. Speaking out, even if all I do is help give others who resist the courage to add their voices also. There are millions of us. Even if you only reach a few, it adds up! We don't need large platforms to help turn the tide!

I forgive the victims inside this cult. I only pray they awaken to see that life is good, attitude matters. Positivity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396