The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 October, 10:55
Photoshop and NASA are best friends!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 11:52
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Near A Strait Answer - The split Snake Tongue - Do you see it now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 October, 12:36
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes I do! NASA + T minus = Satan

20 October, 12:40
So many questions - Right ???? The Snake do you know where this is????

20 October, 01:13
Vatican

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Yes... This one is even more creepy.. I wish more people were awake = this has been a very long haul for me and it is having a toll on my family in more ways than I can explain. Please Pray for us we need it.
01:22 AM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
20 October, 08:44
I feel that all I can rely on and trust is my own relationship with God. I don't trust any "religion" right now. My only fear is what they've done to the Bible. Keep your inner dialog open with God!
He's listening. He hears you. Praying for you all!

21 October, 12:18
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
Over the target.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 October, 08:14
im worn to shreds. same toll taken on my family. i'll prsy for you.
will ya pray for me too please?

20 October, 10:53
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Be well and GOD bless. I asked the Lord to give us hope and strength as we continue the fight.

20 October, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏 Praying for you and your family!

My family needs prayer too. We are truly living this piece of scripture!

“Even those closest to you—your parents, brothers, relatives, and friends—will betray you. They will even kill some of you. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. But not a hair of your head will perish! By standing firm, you will win your souls.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:16-19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

20 October, 10:49
Thank you. GOD bless and be well.