MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 October, 03:30
Every USA citizen-no exceptions must refuse to accept any authority of a global tax

There is no decision here.

This must be 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 04:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Why? So Blackrock, Zillow and shell corporations can continue to buy up the homes? So the wealthiest 10% of Americans that own 89% of all U.S. stocks can continue to pile up wealth in offshore accounts, while the rest of the country pays back interest on debts? So the corporations who siphon off all your data and make you the product every day of your life can continue to expand and eat up competition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 05:03
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Not consenting to global tax has no connection to home ownership

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 05:07
You realize that these policies will predominantly affect these big conglomerates and not you personally, right?

18 October, 05:21
I do not believe that for a second. Same as checking bank accounts for $600. The governments all need to fall. Taxes need to go away completely and the large corporations have to also be destroyed, especially Blackrock & Vanguard

There is no solution that continues having ruling governments and tax

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 05:59
There is also no solution without having some kind of governing structure, because people are stupid enough to act against their own interests and won't be incentivized to invest in long term, big picture progress.

18 October, 06:03
I disagree

Once people get rid of the brainwashing and subconscious programming, they will be fine. All crime is committed by government and elitists

There are no shortages. That is all lies. Everyone will have abundance once the elitists are stripped of the wealth they stole and horded

It is against God's laws to have any man have power over another

Death is a lie. The soul can never die and the body is just a rented car

All lies for subconscious programming

Nobody has the right to protect people against themselves

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 06:40
Case in point for my previous message.

18 October, 06:42
But I will never consent to be governed

I will only allowed paid servants with a job description to do infrastructure, etc. No POWER

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 06:58
Servants paid by whom?
Who decides if those servants do their duty well enough to deserve payment?
What happens if there are disagreements between the serving and the served?
Who has the last word in disputes? How? Why?
What happens if the job is hazardous or dangerous and someone gets injured?
Who takes care of these people?
Who takes care of them if their injuries are permanent?

Is research considered infrastructure?
Is education considered infrastructure?
Is waste management infrastructure?
Is law enforcement infrastructure?

Who decides what's infrastructure?
Again, who handles disputes among different interest groups?

Group A needs water, group B has water.

Can group B let group A die of thirst?
Is it a crime if they do, even if they have water in abundance?

A family home gets robbed, people are shot.
Did crimes happen? No? Yes?
If yes, who is responsible for finding the perpetrators and holding them accountable?

19 October, 09:33
nobody is going to get robbed or commit crimes when the fake shortages are eliminated

i will flip this back to you.

i refuse to consent to be governed or pay tax

what are you going to do?

now understand that there are millions of me and none of us commit crimes under Gods laws which are the only laws allowed by God

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 09:55
You answered precisely one of the things I asked about. I'll respond when you answered the rest.

19 October, 10:22
We can hire a manager for infrastructure processes. Police, etc. They will have a very strict job description and authority limit without any immunity. There will be a council of elders -volunteer-no pay and approved by masses to solve conflicts where needed but conflicts will only be decided on Gods law so things like easements will not apply as there will not be that. Without shortages, there will be very little of the need for this comparatively. This is how it is done on Pleiades now, which is 5D which is where we are going. At least those whose higher self choose to. Others want to remain in the darkness of 3D to learn more dense lessons

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 10:41
I am saying this in the nicest way possible, but this is point blank insanity. You're insane. You have lost touch with reality and you need help.

19 October, 10:43
have a nice life my friend. I do not need your approval nor care what you think but I send you blessings.

When you awaken and see, you will understand.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 10:47
Get well soon, Matthew.

19 October, 10:51
You are brainwashed with subconscious programming. When you break out of that, you will have sight

It is very understandable that feel that way as you do not realize that everything you were taught was a lie...yet

Seriously, have a great week and nothing but love back to you

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 11:14
Not basing by world view around fairy tales couldn't be further from being brainwashed.

Nothing backs up what you say besides this shared delusion of spiritualism that is rooted in a fantasy, and a deep misunderstanding, or more precisely, complete disregard of human nature.

Nothing you believe is tangible, and nothing tangible will bring you back to reality, including anything I could possibly say or put in front of you. The name for that is clinical insanity.

19 October, 11:29
There is no such thing as insanity

Why do you care what I think?

That sounds like a flaw

I do not care what anyone thinks and never will

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 11:36
You make statements about policies that would affect me. That I care about.

I do not care about you individually or what you think, but I am gonna call you out if you think you can talk policy while being completely unhinged.

But just to make this clear, I didn't ask to get here. I asked questions that are not personal, and you gave me your hippie fantasy bullshit back. I would have very much preferred to keep things substantive and non-personal.

i do not affect you at all. i will not consent to be governed. i will defend my sovereignty with second amendment if needed. i do not wear masks even for a second. i will not allow anyone to infringe my sovereignty even for something trivial.

if you think i affect you, you should work on eliminating fear in your life. fear is brainwashing
11:41 AM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 October, 11:48
Do you wear pants when you go buy groceries?

19 October, 11:50
no, i order it delivered. I do not care what I am wearing. This is meaningless. I do whatever I want. I do not wear clothes because of social acceptance. I wear them because I like them