MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 October, 10:41
3D to 5D Consciousness, [19.10.21 04:18]
[ Video ]
Protests in Italy have been happening all week.
"No Green Pass."
They appear to be standing strong.

Italians showing the world how it is done. United Disobedience is the way!

These Satanists need people to obey, we give them the exact opposite.

The only Being that we will obey to is GOD.
https://t.me/News_3Dto5D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
American sleepers and the rest of US could really benefit from some "big" disclosures coming from there own MSM stations. Don't jump straight to pedovores, but come on now let's turn the lullaby scripts off and start with some gentle shaking. we have a ton of material to advance doubt and realization that the saddest "i told you so" is coming there way.
Anons dont need another symbolic November date. Disclosure is happening everywhere except on the networks. how about a few live on an air arrest? how about a few live in session arrest in Congress? how about some live televised arrest in local municipal governments and State governments? Someone getting " covided" is great news for us but dosnt wake up our masked and booster getting coerced brothers and sisters.
What say ye? I say it's OCTOBER 19th 2021!!
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯
11:12 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jgkagen5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qs Pawn4- Z17, click on at the bottom under it