Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 10:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
HOW does CHING HAI TIE IN< um ask Barry S. Jhakarta, Bill Clinton, "fastest growing vegan chain" globally, WTF is that, AND SATELLITES TYING INTO SF and shit look up the continents, gonna have to go with back door access to trafficking, money laundering, and major fkin ships.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 09:58
I ALSO for decades watched the "distributors" be taken over, say um real meat from cattle etc, to "lab grown" meat then say "cysco" etc. and I just gotta fkin ask myself how long they have been making fake meat. I mean these fkrs GLOBALLY again shell game bs from hell pretty much run the market from curb stores to fkin five stars. SO who is able to pay those "minimum purchase orders" other masonic factions? AND the tryna be indie capitalists to crush them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 10:01
I STILL WANNA FKN KNOW WHO MAKES THE MRE'S contract wise, what the fk they have in them also. DO TELL>