LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 October, 09:26
Colin Powell's conf (as Secretary Of State) to immediately point to Bin Laden as scapegoat (we know who started it)...just so they can start another M.E. War. #TheDracoLies #WarCrimes #VrilledPuppet #TheEndToTheirEndlessWarGames_TargetDisplacedChildrenForAdreno https://youtu.be/Z8JGv4Wbt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
The Dracos behind the 911 have all been purged BTS. A royal family, elite Draco bloodline, Military heads. The only missing & yet to be disclosed is truly the head of the snake, the Vatican Church. Don't know when the fall of a POPE will finally come to light in the big news. But it is something that perhaps many will not be ready to accept that their Christian faith has been led based on lies & by vampires. Collective Energies need to take place for that to come to light. RELIGION aspect is the hardest to swallow, as red pill for billions of faith followers WW. #JusticeWillComeToLightAgainstVaticanPopesOfPast
09:42 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 October, 10:06
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Sharing: my 1st awakening in early 2018, when I was being guided to the truth w/ my own research via telepath, I would share them on my IG then w/ those close to me (I thought) who will be the least tojudge me at all. Well when I started disclosing Vatican/Popes as Cannibals/Vampires w/ hard evidence, they all started to call me all the names in the book, as I'm the evil one & then they started defriending me. And it was the moment I learned I'm all alone in this journey for awhile. I'm sure most of the Q followers/anons/patriots feel the same way, shunned by their own family in this awakening:ascension journey. There is hope & miracles will occur in due time. All based on ppl's DNA/Karmic imprint, when ppl can finally see the light/truth after their purging via emotional:physical/dark nights of the soul. 🙏 #KeepHoldingTheFaith #FamiliesWillComeAround #HoldTheLightNLoveForAll_AsTheyWillRiseWithTriggeringHzFromMotherGAIAsFreedomCodes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396