Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 January, 09:23
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
My friend has this. Years ago it started with her saying she has bugs crawling in or on her. She went to the doctor and they said they couldn't find anything....then she thought it was mites. Then she used some powder DE diatomaceous earth. She put it all over her apartment and clothing. She avoided friends and her family thought she was nuts. She scratched her skin and then she started noticing these thread like fibers. She had them analized by a lab and they said it was nothing. She now claims to be gang stalked....is this all related?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Sugar @Crsugar
30 January, 08:31
whoa my younger brother whos suffering from drug addiction has told my mom he has something moving in his skin, has similar wounds to those in the pictures, and my mom has seen them. She said tthey look like little black seeds. This is blowing my mind this morning. I just sent her this. Whoa I feel like a need cocktail and its only 8:30am...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
29 January, 07:59
Once seen, it can not be ignored! WTH??????