Mike Anon @Mike314
She thinks illegal aliens should be supported by US taxpayer dollars, and the men and women who served our nation should get left out in the cold.

#Traitors #lockthemup
05:23 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
22 November, 10:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
i could cure her problems. with just a squeeze

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
19 October, 02:19
Link, or it didn't happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 October, 12:50
Kamal is a man!! Another tranny like Big Mike!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 09:01
It has a dick, can we stop calling it Kamala yet.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 05:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've never heard of the name "Kamala" before, so I guess it could be a man's name 🤔🤔🤔

I used to have a meme of "her" with a pic of the man who she really is, can't find it though.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 05:44
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yeah, but $4.3 trillion equals zero 🤣🤣🤣

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
18 October, 05:42
If true, this is such an amazingly stupid and short sighted take -- removing one "special class" of people who devoted their time and energy to serving the US in lieu of another "special class" of people more deserving -- simply because of their status as refugees? If this does play out like she says, how is this not a breach of contract entered into by service members with the US govt?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 October, 05:36
She wants us to be dimi to illegals.

Illegals are the lefts slaves, forever voting to stay in the country, for free.