LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
AWESOME NEWS! Cattle Ranchers bldg their OWN Processing
Plant! We need to ask them to ship direct to consumers!

All other plants are owned by the Luciferian NaziWO Psychopaths!

https://www.westernjournal...
10:35 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 October, 03:56
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Amazing!! I Would Rather Purchase From Them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 October, 03:47
I think they will find a whole new population of consumers for there products! If they can put it together, they need all the support they can get. 👍👏👏👏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
18 October, 10:57
This is great news. Taking down the old corrupt system and building the new. God Bless these ranchers.

Richie Richard @Richie
18 October, 10:54
As a kid in south Louisiana, we raised our own beef. My father's uncle owned the processing plant, we also purchased from other cattlemen. But when WalMart moved in, my uncle couldn't compete with the low prices offered. WalMart put so many people out of business in small towns. I wish the cattlemen much success.

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 October, 10:39
If you need a good investment - do this and/or work with farmers to support them for their own markets!!!