Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response john john to his Publication

Our nation's 2nd Revolution has too many traitors to even keep track of. Thankfully, God knows who each and every one of them is.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

President John Kennedy
@VPresidentQ17
·
11h
@Real_HRH_UK_17

@POTUS45

@CamelotII_Real

Collision symbolBQQM Collision symbolBQQMCollision symbol

BE READY FOR THIS DAY !!

Is this you, John and Patrick on telegram as King of Britain?

NO D.M PLEASE . 🙏 IS ALL I ASK ♥

In response Angels Here to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom - MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND - Love one another - Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA

He killed himself and over dosed on Ambien. And left a suicide note for his wife. Is suicide week and weekend approaching???

realrawnews.com.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Taurus~INFJ🐂 John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, lots more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Died of covid = went to Southern Spa

*he is singing like a song bird...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

This evil man swopped parties to endorse Obummer because he was in the same evil Mason/Luciferian Club of demons.

Dont forget that it is not only DemRats that have sold their souls and sold us out for decades, Republicans have as well.

Just as damn many evils on both sides. There have only been a handful of politicians and leaders who have not sold us out and I hear that SmilingJeff Sessions was on of the handful.

@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

In response Angels Here to her Publication

rabid ratz in every corner!

(1) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

PATRIOT GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM FULL PATCH MINISTRY BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

i heard read and studied that those jabs feed cancer and magnify most all health issues

(2) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

❤️ WAR NURSE🐸😉🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

i miss#WarNuse

(2) Show this thread

zomrel na corona podvod? 😅

Ex’d…Hope they dropped him in hell 🔥 🌋

Rommell

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Taurus~INFJ🐂 John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, lots more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Are we going to have to see a farcicle burial for that traitor?