Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE LIBERALS ARE DOING THIS THERE IS TOO MUCH BLOCKAGE AT THE PORTS!

BIDEN WOULD LIKE TO TAKE CREDIT BUT HE IS NOT IN CHARGE!

IT SEEMS BAD BUT.....BLOCKING THESE CONTAINERS IS REALLY *** A GOOD THING ***

WE WERE TOLD TO STOCK UP I'M SURE MOST OF US DID

HERE IS WHY I THINK THE INCOMING CONTAINERS ARE BLOCKED

BECAUSE OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND HIDDEN NUCLEAR "DIRTY" BOMBS OR EVEN TROOPS! THOSE ARE ALL INSIDE OF THESE STORAGE CONTAINERS

TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HE IS DONG

AMERICA IS PROTECTED BY AIR, WITH OUR MILITARY

BUT IF THESE STORAGE TRUCKS GET PLACED ON TRUCKS OR TRAINS AND GO ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WE WOULD MAYBE BE DESTROYED BY BOMBS, OR TROOPS THAT CAN BE LET LOOSE IN AMERICA CITIES ONCE THEY ENTER OUR PORTS AND ARE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC ON TRAINS AND TRUCKS

TRUMP IS PROTECTING US BY SEA I DID NOT "SEE" IT FOR A WHILE, BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPENING!

AND THIS WAS A DISCERNMENT GIVEN TO ME
05:28 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
21 October, 12:06
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Very interesting points. However, could this have something to do with Trump’s Executive Order shutting out countries in Trade because of foreign interference in our elections? I agree White Hats are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 10:28
Is this what"Watch the water" meant???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 12:40
If that were true, some ships would be docking for inspection. Some vids out there are showing empty cranes.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 October, 10:32
perhaps the Coast guard with the aid of expanded military or national guard begin to conduct inspections of shipping manifest and random cargo just like any other checkpoint once these freighters reach American Waters similar to border patrol checkpoints at any other location.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 October, 10:29
I totally agree. White hats are in control!!!! Praise God!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 October, 09:58
Bombs, Yes. Troops inside, No.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 October, 09:56
agreed

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 October, 08:41
I Agree With You, Something Bigger Up With Those Containers!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 October, 07:35
DeSantis just put out a statement that said.."All ships are to head to Florida and come on truck drivers."
Ports are fully staffed and ready.
This is getting interesting.

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
18 October, 07:28
Then how do you explain the Afghanistan debacle and the southern border crisis?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 October, 07:13
Agreed, Activate the Military to inspect every container

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 07:13
Utterly amazing how complex the plan is to destroy the Cabal while protecting the innocent. God bless and protect frontline Patriots around the world!

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 October, 07:03
Watch The Water đź‘Š