Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
The McAfee Afterlife Telegram account posted a pic of a big "Q" and "11.11.21." (See link.)
https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

But since I'm hesitant about any specific date now, am cautious to even guess what he means.πŸ™„

BUT this was the major headline in 1918 -- the end of WWI on 11.11. (at 11 a.m.). The DS is big on all forms of "11"...

Do the rats see this upcoming 11.11 as a day of "victory" for them -- or will the good guys flip it all around? We will wait and see what happens...

Looking forward to the end of this digital war. Looking forward to peaceful and prosperous and happy times. Then, I will just share posts of God things, holistic things, animals, recipes, and other fun stuff with you.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

'Til then, onward!
02:54 AM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
18 October, 03:08
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
before all of this mess began, I would post things about cute animals or Recipes or unusual things and...........
you get the picture. now, I post anything that is related to what is going on in the world right now with an occasional offbeat post. I will be glad when this is all over alsoπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 October, 03:10
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ We'll keep holding the line 'til then. Better days ahead!! NCSWIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396