EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 October, 12:14
Follow the clot shot money... Best investment he ever made was "VACCINES." Well, what does this tell you? This moron is the worst spokeman they could have ever picked for "covid." I can't believe so many are still listening to this bumbling idiot. His end will be epic!

https://youtu.be/BSnIvdkEy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 October, 12:23
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Justice has been served.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 October, 12:33
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I've heard but we need hard evidence. Seeing is believing. I need more.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 October, 12:49
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Oh Doubting Thomas, you're Obviously NOT a Christian because we tell the Truth and we believe in Faith, NOT physical evidence!!!
I'll pray for you.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
This has nothing to do with faith. i have Faith in God, not man
01:13 AM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it