Back to the Future @Backontrack
Short story

I was told the share market was corrupt and had a fair idea it was. Nonetheless to bypass the banks in getting a loan for a house I invest my hard earned money. Within a few years I lost everything.

Very expensive lesson but I was immersed in it lived it and understood it.

Simply telling people is not enough.

We must live it, breath it to witness the full breadth of the Horror and corruption (our world).

If I could time travel back would I change the past? No

Alesson learned is a lesson earned.
10:44 PM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 October, 10:54
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
If I would’ve changed one step in my difficult life I never, would be where I am today with the most remarkable son in all of the world. I think God has always had a plan for all of us and together we will help save his children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 October, 10:54
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I'm a momma though. I would really have to pray and study. If I could go back, maybe. To spend the time over with my daughter. 💜💜 If I have to choose, I would NO DOUBT choose JESUS and trust HIS promise that if I raised her in church, she go off but WILL come back..but to spend more time with her again..🤔 🙏🙏💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396