Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
gab, gettr, telegram, any mass media pushed social media platforms are CIA data mines.... please wake up... the time is short.
05:12 PM - Oct 17, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
17 October, 07:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Gab is private but that doesn't mean bad guys or white hat space force couldn't infiltrate it .There are some fakes and shills on here cuz its less known.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 October, 07:27
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
they are everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
17 October, 06:25
Even this site.

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 October, 06:21
Deleted my Gab account 4 or 5 months ago.

Did the same with Telehram about 2 months ago.

I noticed that Telegram was taking up a ton of space on my phone...my storage space was shrinking big time.

All of the photos, videos and gifs were automatically downloading in the background without my knowledge.

I figured something was up with that so I closed my account and deleted the app.