Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 October, 02:27
I feel like I have ADD at night . . . Anon, WeGo, Gab, Telegram, back to Anon, WeGo, . . . oh boy, the life of a Digital Soldier, lol.
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
17 October, 02:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Add 107 daily, minds, GETTR, Parler, and 20 others. I know exactly what you mean. average 15 hours a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 02:33
In response Free Music to his Publication
LOL, yeah I realized that I forgot all the video platforms, YT, Rumble, Bitchute . . . . . . Oh, I hope one day we are going to look back on these days with a smile, don't you? One day, I am really going to miss you all.

17 October, 02:40
We all have a lot of adjusting to go through. All I want is a fair and safe place where we can all be who we want to be and no one feels threatened in any way. A world where there are no victims and no one is in charge of anything. The biggest problem i see coming is that sovereignty is not just freedom from tyranny, It is also responsibility that many will not realise. Individuals will be responsibly for everything they do AND don't do. People need to start thinking about that. Freedom is much more than just being free to go and do as we please.

My parent's favorite slogan . . .
With every freedom comes a responsibility.
Soooo true
I also like the If a 1000 French men jumped off a bridge, would you follow them?
Sadly I have watched my entire family jump off the bridge. :(
03:22 AM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
17 October, 03:33
Good Slogans. I live by the same principles. ☺
There are many who just follow and believe, This is NOT sovereignty, It is voluntary slavery. I am not on any team or side but I am spiritual just not attached to any religion. I am of the mind set that energy has a Universal source and we are all connected to that energy. We are all gods by that definition. Even religions state that we are made in "gods" image. It is simply a matter of interpretation. Those who need a god to look up to are looking for control. I choose to be responsible for my life and choices.

17 October, 03:40
I am not surrounded by family myself. (by choice) But I live in a shared house with 4 others. Not friends per se. I have explained many times about the injections and the agendas attached. All have had the jabs in spite of listening to me. When I asked one of them why he replied "I don't remember you telling me" I told him 5 times over a year. You just have to step back and watch them in astonishment. I told my Land Lord over 2 years (many many times) he has had 2 pfizer shots. I am at a loss for words to say to him. Nothing gets though to him. He even told me I was being silly because he had 2 shots and is ok. He has had 2 surgeries to remove lumps since. He refuses to make connections. Pick a lane is not just a slogan. People really have picked their fate.