MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 October, 08:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christus Vexed @jefzef
16 October, 09:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Why does this crap continue to circulate?

Trust me and my 30+ years as an audio producer, the audio in this video is not original.

Not. Even. Close.

It's been making the rounds for over a year, and it's complete BS. It destroys the credibility of patriots to continue to spread it. Makes us all look like chumps.

Let's leave the chumpery to the maskers and vaxxers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 10:10
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
I am not audio expert but I will take your word. 85% of everything is untrue so you are unreasonable if you think nobody will ever post anything fake

Christus Vexed @jefzef
It was not my intent to offend you, but to enlighten anyone who would believe it.

Of course I know fake things will be posted, but we've got to call them out when we see them.

When, as you say, 85% of everything is untrue, doesn't it call for greater discretion?
10:33 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by jefzef in this post can reply
16 October, 10:37
I was not offended

Even if the video was faked

It does not matter when anyone thinks, the answer is within, declaring sovereignty, not getting people awake or to believe

They have to choose that

My job is to destroy the matrix and to be a catalyst but only for those who want it.

I do not care if I post a fake video out of thousands of posts.

I strive to be 100% authentic but this is such a petty issue (fake video exposes reality because premise is true)

That is not so important in a war like this in my opinion

Christus Vexed @jefzef
16 October, 11:17
You're not alone.
"The ends justify the means" is a powerful and popular anthem.

It's not mine, though. Godspeed fren and continued success.

16 October, 10:34
The basic premise of the video resonates true

My discernment is very high