Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Christus Vexed @jefzef
16 October, 09:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Why does this crap continue to circulate?

Trust me and my 30+ years as an audio producer, the audio in this video is not original.

Not. Even. Close.

It's been making the rounds for over a year, and it's complete BS. It destroys the credibility of patriots to continue to spread it. Makes us all look like chumps.

Let's leave the chumpery to the maskers and vaxxers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
16 October, 09:57
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
Thank you! We need to start calling out the shills and fake patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 October, 10:10
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
I am not audio expert but I will take your word. 85% of everything is untrue so you are unreasonable if you think nobody will ever post anything fake

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
16 October, 09:18
funny how they seem to know...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 October, 08:58
we will see rock bottom first? before it gets better?
getting better by removal of corruption from Government and infiltrated corporations as a tool of subversion?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 October, 08:58
Early predictive programming?
Setting the table so to speak