Jason Webber @Haldir1970
The truth?

THE VACCINE MANDATES ARE BACKFIRING.

Companies with intelligent leadership are terrified of a “Southwest Airlines” style walk-out.

Keep this crap up and they should be.

https://www.dailywire.com/...

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSa...
03:56 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
17 October, 11:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Delta CEO Bastian's own mandate was so severe that employees got "it" so they wouldn't lose their jobs or pay $200 more for their insurance each month. That's called blackmail in my book. How sad more didn't stand up for their lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
17 October, 08:24
In response Vicki Null to her Publication
And subjected to weekly tests.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
17 October, 07:30
but are they still charging 200$ a month to the unvaxxed employess?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 09:08
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
Good question. The unvaxxed employees would be foolish to go back to work if Delta is still doing this. Frankly, the whole system is Cabal. We want things to change? We need to turn our backs on that system - it would crumble to dust in a matter of days. It exists only because we participate in it.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
16 October, 06:56
Not so fast...

It was lifted after 90% of the employees got jabbed.

Nuremberg 2.0
Crimes Against Humanity

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 07:20
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
That IS what the article says. I do not believe that the rate of vaccination for Delta, or anywhere
for that matter is nearly as high as mainstream
media is reporting. Governments wouldn’t be trying to mandate the injections if the vax rate was anywhere near what is being reported. These CEOs and everyone pulling their strings are driven by money - the threat of losing it has forced them to capitulate. Where I the CEO of any corporation that had to back-pedal on an already unlawful mandate, I too would be saying “we didn’t need it amyway…” - which is exactly what is going on here. Anything else would be an admission of guilt.