Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Why are there SO MANY PEOPLE on here who are following me who have not posted a SINGLE THING?

post some stuff plz

dont be a bot
06:02 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Julie Allen @NurseJulzabelle
29 January, 06:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
This is a fairly new site and i think a lot of people (me included), are still trying to figure out how to use it, and also look for familiar users. i doubt if any of us are bots. Give people a break!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
29 January, 06:41
We are all new to this platform! WWG1WGA! We are trying the best we know how to, some of us aren't as up on things as others! Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 11:29
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
im new too, but if you have any questions i can try to help♥️

Kari Slawson @kbritt
29 January, 06:36
Im trying to learn to navigate this platform. I havent figured out how to post yet. Trial and error I'll get there eventually. Im not a bot btw

29 January, 11:32
In response Kari Slawson to her Publication
at the bottom of your screen there should be a little plus sign in the middle. you can make your own post that way, or if you want to repost someone elses post just click on the two little arrows (theyre next to the heart on the right)...hope this helps!

Donna Martin @Meme17
29 January, 06:22
I would love to but I don't know how. I didn't know how on twitter either. Sorry but I'm not tech savey. I have to get my granddaughter to show me how to do things 🥴

29 January, 11:27
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
aww, we can help you! see the button on the right with the two arrows (kind of looks like a recycle sign♻️)? thats the button to "retweet" other peoples posts. if you see a post that you want to share, you can just hit that and it will post it onto your profile...let me know if you need any help! i am new too, but i will help if i can. i just followed you ♥️

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
29 January, 06:13
Would love to post more, but limited on time these past few days. Also finding it a bit hard managing all the new platforms and getting up to speed. Does Anonup have a mobile version, or does everyone just use on desktop?

Julie Allen @NurseJulzabelle
29 January, 06:37
In response NJSHEILA 75! to her Publication
Hi Sheila- yes, i use anonup on my iphone. I added it to my homescreen and use it from there.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 06:11
I think? They are still holding on with Twit, or f/b, and really dont want to commit as yet.
Kinda like a denial? (Its gonna be ok) I won't kicked off..... If only I say the right things....
IMO. Maybe not.