Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response john john to his Publication

I don't blame her. What an insult!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 綾賅

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour

Poor child...the worst name ever不不不

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Hello John, idk what future others see but here is what Nana has seen:

In the future there will be NO POLITICAL PARTIES.
There will be honest ppl that ACTUALLY SERVE the ppl for a short period then step aside for someone else to do the job. The two party system was constructed by the illuminati to keep us in debt slavery forever!

ENOUGH NO MORE!

Small govt with those ppl elected to office based on their purpose and character for our benefit, but NO parties.

Educated, but not done..Catching the inside up with the outside. Leave it as good as you found it if not better. do it right if ya can!

In response Angels Here to her Publication

I see them being statesmen, a few for each state, I see this as an elected volunteer position. I see no fancy offices or capitol buildings. I see these men working diligently for the state they represent and the ppl they represent. Not corporations or financial institutions. I see them meeting with the Presidential offices to modify programs and Fix state issues. I see law enforcement becoming interlinked with military personnel, and military personnel thinned down to allow younger more advanced people in charge. No more of this "100" year terms without being held accountable for not doing their jobs. I see simplification in political arenas. WE the ppl will no longer be considered "worthless eaters" WE shall have a voice heard as loud as the bells for freedom shall ring! WE are returning this land to the home of the free and the brave.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts