Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
16 October, 06:55
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Here is NE FL too. I came out early to enjoy the morning air and when I seen your post, I looked up and there is was. It is here every morning though. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
16 October, 07:10
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
im in swfl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 06:52
Get a box fan and some raw acv put it behind a big old fan, tilt it up towards the sky, and it used to work BIG time when those fks were spraying back in the day, still does not as much but shit. Try it, used to do that for shits and giggles. AND it works, also aluminum, shit, used a water hose to figure out movement with that shit. FK THEM>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 06:51
WHO is responsible for not ending this shit, WTF good does it do, if you bomb the fkn tunnels. and just let them fkn crop dust the planet with chemtrails, and shit you would not believe. Different potions for different portions, on and on. NOT at you. AT THE SITE>

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
16 October, 07:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
what we need for this is a class action against the epa