Back to the Future @Backontrack
Fiat Money is a Scam

We are born, then declared dead lost at sea (cestui que act 1666) and issued a birth certificate. Each individual’s tax is estimated over their lifetime and placed into a Trust (i.e 5 million). The beneficiary is not me and you but them who trade us on the world markets and accrues themselves riches.

Fractional reserve lending, you deposit $1 banks loan out $9 more.

Banks create (loan) $1 but want $1.10 back (.10 is the interest which didn’t exist when the loan was created) they only created $1.

Perpetual Credit expansion is required to keep this Ponzi scheme up, if not the system collapses (great depression 1929)

Question
We borrow money and then deposit it (bank) and accrue interest.
Where does the interest (money) we receive come from?
The banks coffers, No.

It comes from the Trust created following our birth certificate was issued (5 million).
Only a very small percentage is issued to us, the remaining is kept to plunder the world.
08:27 AM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 November, 04:27
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
$3.5 trillion = nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 October, 10:49
I've read the fiat works a little differently than you explain. You deposit $100, bank can loan out $90. If doing that for all deposits and there were a run on the banks, the system would collapse. Interestingly, Trump moved the Fed Reserve into the US Treasury in March 2020. My understanding is that this was done so when the market collapses, the rats won't have the goods, the government will (US Treasury) which is we the people. Maybe I've misunderstood but that is what Patel Patriot and Fat Tails spoke of in a recent interview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
15 October, 12:46
need to get back on the land...

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 October, 10:24
Well, who do I go to, to get my 5 million? I'm ALIVE and they can have my birth certificate! I sold out to JESUS anyways which is why I am an BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AMERICAN!! WOO HOO!! 😉🙋🎺🙏🙏💜💜