Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 October, 10:43
New National Sex Ed 'Common Core' for Kids Is More Like Hard Core, Too 'Deranged' to Describe in a Headline

The standards require that children as young as kindergarten should learn about gender identity. Third graders are taught that gender is on a spectrum. Other topics include lessons about hormone blockers for transgender youth and how to "explain" masturbation.

Sixth graders must learn about oral, anal, and vaginal sex as well as other birth control methods.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021/october/new-national-sex-ed-common-core-for-kids-is-more-like-hard-core-too-deranged-to-describe-in-a-headline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 October, 11:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I feel like I have walked into an alternate reality where half the people have gone insane .
Perhaps its time to take a leaf out of Pantifas book and stand with a bull horn outside the homes of the Members of the School Board - community action i think its called .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 01:54
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
We have been living in that reality, but we will soon see the real picture

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 October, 01:57

14 October, 02:02
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I agree,, what we believe is reality is no where close to what it actually is. It will be hard for many to wrap their heads around what is coming. At least we have been slow-walked into it

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 October, 02:13
The Satanic entity Saturn has been captured no longer can he steal our children from earth and perform unspeakable crimes. The more we study the more unbelievable it all is.

14 October, 09:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I heard 9 evil entities have been captured. We have won this spiritual battle

Julie Casey @Trump2023
IT IS THE GREATEST NEWS EVER ! 🌹♥️ Thank You Q2Infinity 5D Earth
09:16 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it