Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

Educated, but not done..Catching the inside up with the outside. Leave it as good as you found it if not better. do it right if ya can!

In response john john to his Publication

Why do ppl miss out on some important talking points...like well what's in these vaxxs? That seems pretty important to me? And how about why is a forced vaxx not a violation against my human rights. And what about let's hear how much your sponsors are paying you and CNN to broadcast about the benefits of the vaxx. Follow the money, how much are hospitals getting to report a death as covid related? How can a vaxx that contains foreign bodies, metal parts and pieces, fetal tissue be healthy for anyone? If ya gonna discuss the vaxx let's get into the REAL reason they want us all jabbed!

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

😳 it's too late at nite for me...maybe that's why this is SO funny...nooo...it is funny as fook...and...deer antlers with a green ufo in the center of the table...😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Just a girl who loves God, family, friends, animals, holistic living, numbers, Q, POTUS 45, JFK Jr.... "The best is yet to come!"

👍🤣👊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Yep cause it is way too damn stupid to defend, there is no defense for stupid.

Patriot. Veteran. I believe in the power of prayer. Faith moves mountains. Donald J Trump is still my President ❤ Never surrender 🇱🇷

❤ Perfection 🥰 Thank you!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Whoa!! Lol!!! 😂😂😂 Nice!!!