Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Do you want the truth, no matter what it is? The truth fears no investigation. If you do not know our true history, you will never understand what is going on today. Remember that the losers in wars do not write history books. WWII was a planned invasion for the Rothschild state of Israel.

If you are on Telegram, check out Based Truth. They provide you with information and answer your questions. Here is their link: https://t.me/basedtruth

If you have not seen it, please invest the time to watch Europa, the Last Battle. It is the ultimate truth bomb and our true history. You will never view the world the same again after watching it: https://www.bitchute.com/p...

(7 pictures)
12:17 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
14 October, 01:08
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Oh no you are the problem, God clearly says that if you curse Israel then you will be cursed. So i am guessing that is what you are looking for. You see God chose israel for a purpose and if you buck that purpose you are bucking God. Not a good idea. God will deal with His people as He sees fit and if since you dont know the history of God and Israel you are the one in trouble with Him. So yes, your ass is blocked for interferring with God and His will. God is in control here not men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 October, 12:31
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I have not watched these yet, but I did go bookmark them and will watch them this evening. I have long suspected there was a lot more to this story than was ever told, but was all the lies repeated throughout history, I just wasn't sure what was true and what wasn't. I will remain open minded as I watch them because just like with what is going on today, every attempt to make lies into truth and truth into lies seems to be the same play book that we're watching all over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396