I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
This is what they have to do do get HEK293 for the vax kill shot, which is also used in Pepsi and other products as "flavoring". Sick fooks!!!

https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:26 AM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
14 October, 12:15
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Just when you thought you knew how evil these so called doctors and scientist really are you are shown it's much worse, and more than we can fathom. This is pure evil. Hell is going to hurt really bad for them. When all this truth is revealed any one that has had an abortion is going to have severe phycological issues worse than they already do. We have to pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
14 October, 12:00
it makes me sick that someone is capable of doing this.. as well as for the poor baby... This is just evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 October, 11:23
thank God that karma is the great equalizer
aside from the absolute diabolical ones
whose souls will obliterated once and for all

with hope, bigHarma will be among the latter

ice mtn @icemtn17
14 October, 10:40
A “Death Sentence” would be too good for these monsters. As a discriptor, this went way past “a crime” into “atrocity”. Can even God forgive this?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 October, 10:42
In response ice mtn to her Publication
I agree, maybe they should be torn apart and dissected while alive as their punishment. Yahweh may forgive, I certainly can not.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
14 October, 10:38
😡We live in a very sick world !

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 October, 10:29
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬