COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
14 October, 04:52
PER RM

John F. Kennedy, the one who was assassinated in 1963, never died from the gunshot. He finally died of natural causes 2 years ago. He was “Q” all along, he knew how to “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them into the wind” (his famous quote). Trump always knew who that old man (the “veteran”) was.

Michael Jackson the great singer, was never killed. The White Hats hid him. He is now going to expose Hollywood. I joined his Telegram account.

Marilyn Monroe: The “freeway Lady” who died recently was a famous actress. Patriots worldwide saw her twitter posts of her putting up banners on a freeway bridge in Chicago. She did them in the snowstorms, rains, she brought so much to our cause.

John F. Kennedy Jr. was confirmed as the new Vice President to Trump, as a replacement to the now executed Mike Pence. He was to be murder in 1998 in a fake plane crash near Martha’s Vineyard. But that was a military operation to save him from being murdered by the Clinton

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
14 October, 05:10
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
One VERY serious FLAW with this! I WATCHED the FULL video of JFK's assassination. The shot from the Knoll entered the back LEFT side and exited at the RIGHT side of his forehead, TAKING his BRAINS OUT. I ALSO watched the interview with the secret security officer who REMOVED chunks of brains from Jackie's open purse. JFK WAS DEAD the instant the 2nd shot hit. AND YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE MY MIND! I know what I saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
I saw this on live TV! Not changing my mind.
05:27 AM - Oct 14, 2021
In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Weller, click on at the bottom under it