TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
If you are still sleeping you should get jiggy with it!
#wwg1wga
God's Enclosed Flat Earth Investigation - Full Documentary [HD] Parts 1-12 - YouTube

When you read the Bible literally you get an entire different worldview than what you've been taught by the scientific community. Monkey man science, NASA & ...

12:02 PM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 October, 04:28
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
jiggy with it! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
13 October, 12:10
I must say, I am intrigued with 'Flat Earth'. But then I remember this post, and not sure what to believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 October, 12:04
We should have a poll.. i bet this site is 50/50 on this issue. For me its Flat

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 October, 12:12
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Ask a GLOBETURD if they believe in god. If they say yes then call them a hypocrite because you cannot believe in god and beleive the world is a globe. On flat earth it is Adam and Eve on the globe earth it is bacteria into monkeys. The globe was invented to disprove that god exsits the proof is in the scriptures

it is an unwinnable debate no one wins because globers do not look at the evidence that is a fact. We are supposed to be moving through space at big speeds yet the orions belt always lines up qwith the pyramids and north star never changes position and we have the same star constelations year in and year out. This would not be possible with our solar system moving through space

If globers used LOGIC then they would see the light hahaha