Back to the Future @Backontrack
Once this paradox we are living in ends the single greatest challenge the whitehats have is to RE-EDUCATE the world.
08:09 AM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 October, 12:42
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 October, 01:44
Good Lord! I didn’t even think about that. But it’s so true! we’ll have to undo this awful brainwashing mess when this is over. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 October, 03:39
I am ready to help as well--Healing Arts. We learn nothing about how to best care for our bodies, minds and spirits. Instead it is all programmed out of us. Little ones know truth which often comes spilling from their pure minds and hearts. How do they know? They recently arrived from where truth reigns and it hasn't been beaten out of them yet. Unfortunately, that usually happens but we can turn that around by building on their innate wisdom and giving to them what can build on that.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 October, 12:12
I am ready to help. Put me in coach🌻

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
13 October, 08:10
💯