Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
If not treated right by all means do make management aware but it would also be nice to remember maybe someone has had a really hard time with customers that day being unreasonable with the customers own frustrations being taken out on the employee
So I like to remember when someone serves me well I always take a moment to tell them so did that for years now & I got to say when I treat people with respect it comes full circle and I’ve only had a time or two in years that I was really annoyed with someone in person or on the phone & then I’ve said nicely “I would appreciate it if you would be polite with me & I’ll give you the same back” & wow that even changed it
I don’t know the day they have had also remember someone saying maybe they have a loved one dying or a sick child or recently lost someone they love - or trying to raise their child on a single income I did have that (not easy) so I had to post this long note so even if no one reads this through I know I made that girl’s day
04:56 AM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dengalla in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis Gallant, click on at the bottom under it