Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
12 OCT 21
Some thoughts to ponder on - we often hear of how someone doesn't treat us good on the phone or in a business when we are the customer
A long time ago with the wisdom of my son Corey Poirier I learned that when someone goes out of their way to serve me well in person or on the phone to make sure they know I appreciate them
I'll never forget the first time I called the Walmart Manager to say how great the lady in the fish department was (they had a fish department then) he called me back to tell me at break time when he said a customer called a good reference (most times it's to complain) how her face lit up she wasn't told my name but that's not the point - he said he could see it also put a notion in other workers that maybe they should consider how they treat customers
Today I had to call a business spoke to the one on the phone a few times recently regarding an important issue - today I told her how much I appreciated her great personality & to please tell her supervi
04:55 AM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dengalla in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis Gallant, click on at the bottom under it