Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you
01:35 PM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
12 October, 01:53
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
My wife used this...... her company is shitting eggrolls literally telling her to request the answers from her primary care provider?! just comical at best.
she’s not quitting EVER
they messed with the wrong free Americans inn this family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
12 October, 02:09
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Whole lotta bravery going down, that's what we need. Pray, pray harder, and be delivered, Blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396