LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Boycott Big Pharma, hospitals and allopathic ‘medicine’ as much as possible - look for functional medical doctors who treat the whole body, mind and spirit.

Bank at local credit unions - remove your funds from big banking and support local community banks. Bug banks are owned by the cabal.

Buy organic food from the farmacy - build your immune system naturally!! There is NO healthy way to build your immune system naturally with synthetic drugs - NONE!! The body has an innate ability to heal itself given the right environment to do so!!

Do not support or give your hard earned money, time or resources to companies or entities who do not have your peace of mind, wellnes or health at heart. Invest in hard working Americans who will rebuild this country from the ground up with a heart mind to uplift ALL of humanity!! We are IN IT TOGETHER!!! WWG1WGA

Have a MAGA day Patriots! So proud of ALL of you and happy to be here with you!!! It is an AMAZING time to BE ALIVE!! Muc
11:55 AM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 October, 02:53
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Much gratitude for your post! ❤️

I agree wholeheartedly!
I've studied health, healing, nutrition, consciousness, spirituality, energy, frequencies, etc. for a long, long time.
Have not seen a doctor in two decades, do not take any pharmaceuticals, eat organic and cook with love.❤️
I'm the healthiest one I know! 😀

Blessed to be here with you all! 🙏
Much love! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 October, 11:59
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
FarmAcy - that's brilliant ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 October, 12:57
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Pharmacy = witchcraft and sorcery if you look up the Greek root of the word. They spell us right in front of us out in the open without our knowledge or consent of the true meaning. That is why they call it spelling!! We have to be conscious, aware and turn the tables on these evil entities. We have the TRUTH on our side! We have to break the spell and wake up to their evil and wake up others!! It is a ripple effect for the good of humanity as a whole united force for TRUTH and GOOD!!

ThanQ for you kind reply!! Have a great day Patriot!!