MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I keep sending this but this is the most important video, I have seen in a while

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:06 PM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 11:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
EXCELLENT overview - connecting the dots! I've been adding this link to all those who reply to me ... although slightly scary time frame .. but we need to know what we are facing and why. Much easier to deal with for future reference.

Thank God always, repent our sins and cash out of stocks, sell extra stuff or give it away ... be with your loved ones is the most important take away. Not sure our White Hat's can correct an ice age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 October, 10:21
I am just wondering why he talks about Biden as though he is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 October, 10:24
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
His replacements are real or robotic. I think it does not matter for what he is saying as it is symbolic Biden

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
10 October, 05:19
This was about the 4th one of his sessions I've watched, and definitely helped a lot of things start to click into place with me. Need to mull it over, but separate researches I've done just kind of snapped into place, and I have a few new ideas of my own about interpreting some things that didn't make sense before.

Then I went off and watched two more of his lectures and now have lots of new thoughts.

Thanks! This one was exceptional.