Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 October, 03:46
What happened to the trees?! What happened to the glistening mossy grounds of silver light that sparkled under the massive leaves of the great Floanen?😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 October, 07:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Floanen? Were these the Great Trees as well??? If so... yes :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 08:06
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
You see the mere remainder of three of the great trees there in the picture. Floanen (although I could be spelling that wrong and who would know - it's literally more than 10,000 years ago) but anyway, the great tree mentioned was hewn down by the demonic giants, and where it fell caused such a gash in the earth. The Grand Canyon. But traces of the bark still line the long crater and where water slowly evaporated over time.

What was done with the fallen tree itself, I do not know. But it was removed after a period. After an eon.

But back then, when the trees stood and gave life and nourishment, the natural elements in the grounds were of iron and copper, gold and crystal, and a multitude. The moss and grasses covered the flat earthen floors beneath the trees and so there were tiny sparkles of light that would shine like diamonds. I remember.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 October, 08:20
Yet again, I’ve been there but had no idea that they were the Great Trees... And OMG, the Grand Canyon... Thank you so much for this... And you remember...is the clincher... Only the extremely unwise would dispute that...
The wealth and worth of your knowledge and memories is staggeringly immense...

It's like remembering a dream. Or a series of dreams. I was crafted from the central suns, but for a long time, for ages I was around this realm, this earth, this moon, this sun. And I was an energy that observed and thrived in exploring around these lands. I had no interest in being in a body.

But something came into existence, and I fought that entity and was part of other souls who grouped together to fight that evil entity. Because it wanted to destroy everything. It wanted everything to be a low tone and then to total silence. No drums, no beats, no music. A twisted kind of sound is what ruled it and it was an invader from some darkness I can't name. My memory of it has bits of it only. But I remember the battles. Then suddenly Rex opted to bring me here physically. And the darkness thrived because I was taken out of the battle I was so skilled in before.

Now look at me. Half dead and dying. And constant stress and pain. My paranoia has been through the roof!
08:29 AM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 October, 08:58
Thank you for describing further your beginnings. You intrigue me to no end... And I am truly sorry for how you’ve been treated and all you’ve endured... I revel in your memories of the past and they help so greatly my inexhaustible search for meaning and for truth, yet I need you to know, I also empathetically, mentally, physically feel and share your pain and sorrow... No where near what you feel I’m sure, because nothing could compare to what you’ve been through, but I do experience these things with you in a totally real way.
It’s awful, truly awful
My hope is that your purpose for being here is being recognized, and that TPTB light the fires in the hearts of those good enough to bring about the change needed to fully rectify your ailments and to have you take your rightful place in this war of good versus evil. I don’t know, but I keep getting this feeling more and more that at long last, the stage is being set for that to finally happen, and I stand ready to give it my all.

09 October, 11:32
I get so depressed. And I lash out. I let the Ingersoll Lockwood guy have it, and I tore his face off. He didn't seem to like that very much. But I needed to tear his face off. He had it coming.

Anyway, I get so depressed and then an idea comes into my head. An idea that allows me to say things like "I regret to tell you, Mr. Q, that a giant bat just took your guitar and flew it across the Grand Canyon."

Then I'm not so depressed anymore. Even if Mr. Q may be shocked at such a thing!