Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
What happened to the trees?! What happened to the glistening mossy grounds of silver light that sparkled under the massive leaves of the great Floanen?😔
03:46 AM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 October, 07:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Floanen? Were these the Great Trees as well??? If so... yes :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 October, 08:06
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
You see the mere remainder of three of the great trees there in the picture. Floanen (although I could be spelling that wrong and who would know - it's literally more than 10,000 years ago) but anyway, the great tree mentioned was hewn down by the demonic giants, and where it fell caused such a gash in the earth. The Grand Canyon. But traces of the bark still line the long crater and where water slowly evaporated over time.

What was done with the fallen tree itself, I do not know. But it was removed after a period. After an eon.

But back then, when the trees stood and gave life and nourishment, the natural elements in the grounds were of iron and copper, gold and crystal, and a multitude. The moss and grasses covered the flat earthen floors beneath the trees and so there were tiny sparkles of light that would shine like diamonds. I remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396