Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
08 October, 01:02
So if you have a world full of orcs, ghouls, Hillary worshipers, you're going to have numbers against you and the humans. The Free Peoples of Middle Earth. Or this Earth. Whatever.

You know what happened in the book? Yes, the orcs basically outnumbered the humans. Even when the humans had Rohan come back them up.

So God created humans and this Dark Lord wants to create abominations. Destroy God's creation. I'm dragged into this against my will and I've since lost hope for any future for me, but here goes...

If you're going to take out the orcs, you have to convince them to fall on their swords thinking the humans are falling on their swords. Then there are the orc-minded. Not full on orcs but twisted like them.

Enter the one thing that brings them all together and in the darkness...well you get the idea. They go further in thinking all's going their way and suddenly Biden isn't real. The trap was set with a mask behind a mask! Nuclear Checkmate.

https://t.me/GhostEzra/77

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
Well now, that makes sense! Love it!
12:10 AM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 October, 01:17
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I never stray far from Middle Earth or Hyrule being earthbound and all. But it's logical, isn't it? In the tale of the One Ring, the purpose was the same as a globalist agenda. Sauron crafted a way to do this evil and bring everyone to him. But in all that time what he bred was a race of orcs and other foul things. And they were numerous. They even had other peoples who were willing to join forces with Mordor to set Sauron up as the ultimate power. Because of the One Ring.

It's a story that has repeated itself. Down from the legends that went into myth, and then forgotten and only in memory now because of a professor who knew how to translate the old Norse runic scripts he obtained. And he, of course, put his own spin on things and wrote his tale accordingly. But he was no stranger to Middle Earth, either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
09 October, 01:22
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
the rings are elite p2do rings