Doq Holliday @doqholliday
At the start of this mess Juan said it would be a near death experience for America.

Most people thought he was crazy.

He was pretty spot on.
05:58 PM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
09 October, 01:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think it will get worse, I mean if they really are going to bring down all the satanic locations, that will scare everyone. Unless all they planed on doing was flooding them, then in that case the VAX was the near death experience, but I dont see how that will bring the world together with no war and no fighting anymore, so I am still on TEAM Satanic location need to be destroyed to wake everyone up! I AM on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this plays out. Oh and yes, I have been to Olympia to see that the numbers are growing they said it was about 4k last weekend. Q Storm said we are at 80% awake now? Dont know if that was just the USA or the world .....HMMMMM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
08 October, 11:31
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 11:31
x3
3 days

3days of We the People totally ALL on strike with peaceful protest in the streets is all it will take.

3 days brings them down.

We have always had this power!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
08 October, 11:29
Juan said that over and over! I love me some Juan O Savin! i never miss hearing his updates on Youtube. And of course.....we love you too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 11:29
He has always been spot on.

He said well before the election last year that it would take most of 2021 to bring all this out.

Sure hope he is right about this tipping point or we gonna have militia in the streets in Nov instead of peaceful protests.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 October, 10:05
Even while trying to be patient I’ve focused so much on when will we win. The last couple days though I’ve realized how bad things may need to get to wake people up. All that has transpired in the last 10 months and still so many can’t see how everything being done is to kill the US and the world. We’re gonna have to collectively hit rock bottom I guess. That’s what it takes for most people. Human nature and all.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 October, 09:37
Transportation industry is set to halt at the end of November

Clark Knapp @Napstock
08 October, 07:47
juan also said it was happening in jan… then april… then may… then september… no gracias juan

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 October, 07:45
was in grocery store today & overheard an elderly man talking to anther man...at end of conversation he said “they can’t afforde to put microchips in that”...talking of the vax
these r the ones who will be hyperventilating when the truth comes out

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
08 October, 07:31
How much longer is this mess going to continue? I pray our country will survive. Every day it gets worse and worse!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
08 October, 08:39
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Should be damn near lights out. Close to nothing left.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 October, 06:20
The SHOT heard around the world... yep.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
08 October, 06:12
We must pray there is an antidote or mitigant to the vax so many brainwashed morons just went out and got !

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 October, 09:06
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
There is ... Pine Needle Tea (see Dr Sherri Tenpenny - says it has Suramin in it .. anti-dote to the vaxx)

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
08 October, 06:10
its all about control else this woulda never went this far. doesnt matter the side its all about control. they gonna have you at the brink of destruction and make you depend on them for the solution. think mirror. cause at the precipice will people change and give up everything just to live.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
08 October, 08:37
In response michael griggs to his Publication
yeah revelation pretty much sums that up. itll be so bad people will either take the mark or they qill be tortured until they decide to die or take it. well i will be a martyr for Christ they can have my head because my soul belongs to my Heavebly Father and I fear what He can do tp the soul not what man can do to me. things seem to be headin that way pretty quickly.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 October, 06:07
Its ww.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 October, 06:07
why dont Ron Willett tell his real name... bcos he wants to fool ppl into think he's Jr... he ain't.
field McConnell called him W.
his face was exposed on Michael Jaco's show

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 October, 06:21
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Funny that no one mentioned who they thought Juan was.

Really, who cares.

The information provided is what is relevent.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 October, 06:05
I just wish we'd get to the end of this mess.

Renee White @Rapnay
08 October, 05:59
spot on and just think we still aren’t there yet

hold on its going to be a bumpy ride

Marg Linn @Otter10
08 October, 06:16
In response Renee White to her Publication
😢

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts