Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
08 October, 08:47
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I am a teacher in a very rural area in the South & as wonderful as this idea sounds, it's COMPLETELY unrealistic. The schools here are classified as high poverty, socioeconomically disadvantaged schools, so much so that the schools in my district...ALL OF THE SCHOOLS...receive free breakfast and lunch for ALL students. Many of the families out here are low income families with usually 2+ children in the homes and would never be able to afford tuition for one child, much less multiple children. I have spoken to many of my teaching colleagues and family members about having a dream of opening my own homeschool, just as described, but the reality is that this dream is only great in theory. My husband and I each hold Master's degrees in Education and supervision, have nearly 50 years of combined teaching experience, and our certification ranges in all subjects, grades 1-8, and high school math. I genuinely long to make this dream work, but for now, it'll have to be just that...A DREAM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 October, 08:50
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
TY for your heartfelt reply.
It does my heart good to know there are caring teachers out there looking for real solutions.

Thank you for your service to families, the children, all of us.
We will not forget.

Lets all put our heads together & figure out how to do this...we'll figure it out, together.

wwg1wga!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
08 October, 05:52
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
$250 a week? That leaves most parents out of the option. So it only benefits the teachers and the well-to-do. A much better option is for the actual parents to school their children using the tools designed for that task.

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts