Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
Anyone who has gone to war knows the moment at which you make peace with whatever is about to happen.
You think about it.
You ponder it.
You ACCEPT it.
And it changes you.

There is no getting around what's coming. The only thing you can do is approach it with grace and as much perspective as possible.
I have been saying for months that we are at war, but many choose not to believe that. They want a warm fuzzy and someone to tell them everything is going to be ok.
I will tell you everything is going to be ok, but I cannot and will not give you the warm fuzzy. This is not a game. This is war in a form and format that the world has never seen before.
11:44 AM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthRascal in this post can reply
Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
08 October, 11:45
In response Truth Rascal to her Publication
It requires extraordinary tactics and extraordinary fighters. YOU are a fighter in this war. YOU are a key player. Don't ever forget that. God really did wake you up for a reason and it sure as hell was not to just sit on your hands and complain about what's happening.

You need to fight with your voice, your actions and YOUR MIND.

We have entered the realm of possibility. And your creative mind is needed. Your tenacity is needed as is your ability to transmute bullshit into a powerful force for GOOD. Don't let the motherfuckers get you down. Fight back and remember that you have the power to do untold things. Do not sell yourself short. That's what the enemy wants you to continue doing.

Do Not Comply.
You are SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU REALIZE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396