Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Gary Oak @oak
08 October, 01:58
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Person with 2 brain cells explains how medicine works.

Man, even I didn't have that on my retard bingo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 08:00
Vit D is vitally important too.
So is hydration and reversing acidic bodies to alkaline bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
07 October, 07:02
Healing with Turpentine

Herbalist shows you how to use turpentine using either honey or an oil as a carrier

Beverly Wood @msbev72
07 October, 06:36
As Covidiocy loses it's fear mongering power, yet another fear plan is in place. DO NOT COMPLY! This is all about control, not a a virus!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 October, 05:29
that's all fine and dandy but the cure for that is just taking a teaspoon of pure gum Spirits in a tablespoon of coarse ground sugar putting it in your mouth and washing it down with a little bit of water within 3 hours all the parasites or dead, kills cancer and kills a multitude of other ailments

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 October, 06:57
In response James Dean to his Publication
That's Turpentine isn't it? I bought some ages ago and forgot why I bought it lol