#Patriot
#GreatAmerican
#DefendingTheConstitution
02:46 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 October, 03:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Question: Why is the COVID jab any different from MANDATED vaccination the military has ALWAYS forced on our servicemen and women??? You have soldiers that are sick for 3-5 days after forced vaccinations because the military claims "You're now the property of the U.S. Govt." My son still suffers from the Anthrax vaccine he was forced to take 15 years ago in the Corp? Where his compensation for serving and living with a lifelong illness (vaccine poisoning). Where's the compensation for my daughter who had to leave the Corp after a FORCED HPV vaccination and is now disabled (vaccine poisoning)???
Our ENTIRE Gov't is in bed with Big Pharma, military included. It's the families of these Veterans that get to pick of the pieces after our children are poisoned because "they're the property of the U.S. Govt."
The JAB should be no different. How does our military get a pass here for forcing vaccines on our Veterans that serve our country.
BAN VACCINES. ALL OF THEM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 October, 03:19
In response Made In America to her Publication
Because, as everybody knows,
THE JAB IS A BIOWEAPON
designed to kill Humanity
& the deep state demons
want to KILL our MILITARY that are kicking their butts.
If we have a weakened Military
how easy would it be for the deep state
to finish off America???
God bless Sidney Kraken Powell πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396