Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
25 August, 03:58
WOW

Sr. Industrial Hygienist DESTROYS the Narrative on masks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 October, 09:19
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Best thing is those who know speaking up. Awesome. I am meeting with my school superintendent tomorrow at his offer becauseI have been calling out our school board for 1.5 years on this shit. I will ask him to watch this. So appreciative you posted !Thank Q !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
07 October, 06:45
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Yessir, I've been getting involved locally here in Gen Flynn's county, since he isn't.

You're welcome. I have documentation that works against these fools as well.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I am blessed to have a sup who's daughter is my daughters classmate. New guy, first year, . I have been calling the school board sociopaths for the mask mandate since they instituted here in NY 1.5 year ago.
06:49 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it