Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 October, 04:37
BREAKING!!! COVID House of Cards Collapsing!! FDA Vaxx Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections
Several doctors from the Food and Drug administration’s (FDA) vaccine hearing on Friday claimed in explosive testimony that the COVID-19 vaxx is killing more people than it’s saving and is driving the coronavirus mutations like the so-called ‘Delta’ variant.

FDA’s Vacc-ines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee after 8 hours of testimony voted 16-2 against a widespread Covid-19 booster shot program.

During that hearing, Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, claimed that the injections are killing more people than they’re helping.
https://twitter.com/NeverS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TLee K55 @tleek55
I hope this is true. If it is, WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG???? How many dead and maimed people does it take?
05:05 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by tleek55 in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 October, 05:11
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
Well they trying Genocide on the grounds of nothing to see here!
Swine Flu jab 27 ppl died it was stopped
Covid jab hundreds of thousands may soon be Millions | Let`s keep going is their insane Mantra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TLee K55 @tleek55
06 October, 05:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
All who are responsible need to HANG. How disgusting and worthless does a human being have to be to enable and encourage this global suffering? I have no words for what is going on here. This is, by far, more sinister and incomprehensible than the Holocaust, and I don't say that lightly. I never thought I would ever see anything like this....guess no one did. I also never expected to be confronted with humans more evil than Hitler himself. But, here we are. Responsible parties need to be eliminated.