MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Affirmation
I call on the fake Biden Regime to resign and submit for punishment.

I call on all the jesuits, illuminati and other secret societies to repent and submit to God's will.

I call on bankers and sex magic Babylonian money witches to give back their stolen wealth and ask for mercy.

I call on educators and medical professionals to realize they were conned into hurting humanity and come forward with the truth and take responsibility for their mistakes.

I call on all those who accepted money, no matter how big or small or even looked the other way to own their mistakes and ask God for mercy.

I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, God, Source and all Christed Consciousness.

And so it is. And so it shall be. And so it is.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and to the limited authority republic, and the constitutional for which it stands, without fear, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all
09:54 AM - Oct 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
06 October, 10:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
06 October, 10:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396