Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 October, 09:10
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
KARLI!!! Love her--miss her amazing posts and infectious laughter! She's probably on Telegram and I am not :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 October, 08:50
Lol! Funny.. even though I didn't hear a single thing Tucker said. Who is that in the picture... Hunter, I am assuming, lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 October, 08:40
Tucker has been on fire lately - he even mentioned Australia last night - quite frankly I am pleasantly surprised and gives me hope that maybe the white hats are slowly infiltrating the MSM

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 October, 08:40
Tucker has been on fire lately - he even mentioned Australia last night - quite frankly I am pleasantly surprised and gives me hope that maybe the white hats are slowly infiltrating the MSM